Tauranga, New Zealand
SwipedOn has a terrific opportunity to join our growing team, in an exciting Account Executive role. This is a wide-ranging role where you will be responsible for achieving monthly quotas, growing our current customer base, identifying opportunities and more.
Who we are...
A bit about us...
Our growing team is a dynamic bunch who love a laugh, and are brought together by a passion for simplifying the complex and making work life as easy as possible (not to mention good coffee and a penchant for ping pong).
Our head office is perched right on the waterfront in the beautiful Bay of Plenty, and from here we have established ourselves as a successful global SaaS company. We help over 7000 businesses around the world simplify and streamline their workplace sign in, checking in thousands of employees and visitors every day.
We’re fast-moving, and enjoy building, learning and exploring new ideas together, one of our favourite mottos is “better an oops than a what if”, so if you’re looking for somewhere to test crazy ideas - we’re here for it.
Our goal is to make things easy and as stress-free as possible, provide fantastic value and unbeatable customer service, all while having a bit of fun along the way. We like to do our part for the planet too, which is why we plant a native tree for every new customer who signs up.
About the role...
What you will be doing...
- Achieve monthly quotas for new revenue and customer growth targets
- Strategically build, manage and close a sales pipeline to achieve monthly goals
- Manage inbound leads with a high priority, meeting SLA contract rates
- Drive new initiatives to prospect outbound leads, focusing on high value or high converting segments
- Identify opportunities to continue growing the current customer base, expanding existing revenue through locations, upgrades and add-ons
- Handle, to a high quality, our enterprise customers with ongoing support and relationship management
- Supporting customer requests for technical support, both during trial periods and ongoing as and when needed
- Analyse trends in customer issues and suggest improvements to processes, policies, and products
- Maintain and keep an updated record of all customer activities in our CRM on a daily basis
- Bring onboard and manage a high quality of customers minimising churn and downgrades
What you will need to bring...
- The right attitude! You need to be an ambitious and motivated self-starter, someone who takes initiative and enjoys the challenge of selling to different customers while solving a wide range of problems
- Understand current industry sales processes, sales techniques and negotiating strategies
- Are comfortable with making a high volume of sales calls per day, following up via email and closing a large number of deals per month
- Have a minimum of 1 year of proven sales experience in a sales environment, software preferable
- Have a confident approach to sales and building relationships with key accounts
- Enjoy the challenge of working with a broad range of different customers to understand their business needs and are comfortable working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Are passionate about tech and enjoy finding ways to simplify the buying and selling process
- Understand and own the skills required to operate in a fast-paced tech environment
- Are confident in multi-tasking
- Experience working with software, specifically a SaaS company is a plus
- Experience with HubSpot, Intercom, G-suite and iOS is highly regarded
We would love to hear from you if you are...
- An excellent communicator, both oral and written
- Keen, curious, and never satisfied with 'ordinary'
- A likeable person with a positive attitude
- Flexible in mindset and comfortable managing rapid change
- A natural collaborator who wants to be part of a growing team and company
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and have a high level of initiative
- Comes to the table with solutions to solve problems
Because it’s about more than just a pay check, we also offer some sweet perks...
- Fortnightly half day off
- We’re open to flexible & hybrid working arrangements
- Company share options at no cost to you
- Discretionary bonus
- Get your birthday off (we might still have cake though)
- KiwiSaver ‘on top’ of your salary
- Paid paternity/partners leave
- Annual wellness week
- Free espresso coffee, smoothies, snacks, fruit & Friday beverages
- Standing desks
- Casual dress code, work how you feel most comfortable
All applicants must have the legal right to work in NZ.