When he's not hiking, kayaking or dreaming about scuba diving with great white sharks, Jason Rowland is our USA-based account executive here at SwipedOn. We caught up with Jason for a quick fire round of questions to learn more about him and what a day in SwipedOn life is like in Austin, Texas.
What does a day in the life of you at SwipedOn look like?
What do you like about working at SwipedOn?
What do you particularly like about what we’re doing with SwipedOn?
What three words would you use to describe your role?
What is your SwipedOn screensaver?
What did you do in your previous working life?
- SnoWorries: I opened and ran a snow cone stand with my older brother at the beach in Florida.
- LeadAbroad: I led 120 students on a study abroad program in Barcelona. Essentially a glorified babysitter/tour guide!
- All Star Containers: I was an account executive and helped clients transform shipping containers into whatever they could dream up (tiny homes, offices, garages, and even a veterinarian office)
What do you do in your free time?
What are three things still left on your bucket list?1. Travel to each continent
2. Start a non-profit organization
3. Scuba with great white sharks