Brand & Content Specialist
Tauranga, New Zealand
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Brand & Content Specialist to join our fast growing team in an exciting time of growth. This is an initial 6 month contract role to cover maternity leave. We need someone who is motivated, energetic and is ready to take on the reins of being our brand and content champion!
A bit about us, our culture and company...
SwipedOn is an established and successful SaaS business headquartered in sunny Tauranga and prides itself on being a great place to work. Our visitor management platform sits in thousands of receptions worldwide, registering millions of visitors every year and we're growing these numbers rapidly.
We’re a fast-moving business with people who love building, learning and exploring new ideas together. We love the flexibility technology can offer, but not the complexity. As a growing business we strive to maintain our core values – to make things easy and stress-free for our customers, provide fantastic value and amazing service, all while having a bit of fun along the way. We care about our community and environment and plant a native tree for every new customer.
Brand & Content Specialist role
You'll be working under the direction of the Head of Growth, owning and driving our brand and content strategy, and assisting in all aspects of our digital marketing efforts. You’ll be coordinating all content aspects such as internal and external blogs, eBooks, social media, website copy and more, while ensuring our brand values are infused in everything we do. There will also be times where you will assist and support general marketing initiatives and collateral. Things move fast in our business and we’re after people who are comfortable keeping up with the pace!
We’re looking for someone with...
- At least two years’ experience in a digital marketing/strategy or content creation role
- Strong copywriting and content creation skills and attention to detail
- Experience in managing social media channels, including paid campaigns
- Experience using/managing a CMS
- A general understanding of SEO methodology
- Some knowledge of reporting software such as Google Analytics is preferred, but not essential
And, you will be…
- Keen, curious and never satisfied with 'ordinary'
- A likeable person with a positive attitude
- A natural collaborator who wants to be part of a growing team and company
- Eager to share and eager to learn
- Self motivated, highly organised
- Rocking the right attitude for our high-growth environment
Hours & place of work
Full time role, generally between the hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday - Friday, but some flexibility may be required. This role is based in our Tauranga office in the CBD with amazing waterfront views.
Come and join us on our exciting journey - you won’t be disappointed! We’re looking for people who will thrive within our team and want to help us change the world, one reception at a time.
Don’t hesitate and apply now with your cover letter and CV! In your application please explain why you are interested in joining our company, and what attracts you to this position.
All applicants must have the legal right to work in NZ.