Customer Success Associate
Who we are...
SwipedOn is a global SaaS company specialising in workplace sign in software. In a nutshell: we facilitate the sign in of people into spaces and places with a beautifully designed, customer-centric software solution. We’ve grown fast and have some big goals in the pipeline.
The purpose of this position is to support the sales function of the business where you will be responsible for the successful use of our product across our entire customer base. It presents an exciting opportunity to help shape the ongoing growth of our business.
This role will suit a confident, energetic, and savvy professional who has strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and trust with stakeholders. This is a fully remote role where you will have the flexibility to work from home.
A bit about us...
Our goal is to make things easy and as streamlined as possible, provide fantastic value and unbeatable customer service, all while having a bit of fun along the way. We like to do our part for the planet too, which is why we plant a native tree for every new customer who signs up.
What you will be doing...
- Successfully onboard new customers, through both one-on-one and group virtual training sessions.
- Manage and resolve customer support queries and technical support via email, chat and phone.
- Assist with implementation plans, ensuring all sites get up and running quickly and effectively.
- Responsible for retention strategies, proactively reducing customer and revenue churn.
- Identify expansion opportunities within the existing customer base.
- Manage renewal processes.
- Work closely with Sales on any Enterprise Deals, being the point of contact for priority support.
- Help drive advocacy and referrals, increasing our NPS score and overall customer satisfaction.
- Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Be the voice of the customer, understanding their pain points and communicating their concerns internally to influence future product roadmap.
- Analyse trends in customer issues and suggest improvements to processes, policies, and products.
- Collaboratively work within our wider team of sales, support and customer success to ensure our high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained.
What you will need to bring…
- At least 1 year of proven experience in a customer success, sales or support role.
- Customer service experience and a customer-centric attitude.
- The right attitude! You need to be an ambitious and motivated self-starter.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Confidence in multitasking, managing multiple inbound support tickets simultaneously.
- Someone who takes initiative and enjoys solving a wide range of problems.
- The ability to understand and own the skills required to operate in a fast-paced tech environment.
- Empathy and a desire to understand customer needs.
- Ability to speak another language (ideally Spanish) is a bonus
- Experience working with a SaaS company is a plus.
We would love to hear from you if you are…
- An excellent communicator, both oral and written.
- Keen, curious, and never satisfied with ‘ordinary.’
- A likeable person with a positive attitude.
- Flexible in mindset and comfortable managing rapid change.
- A natural collaborator who wants to be part of a growing team and company.
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and have a high level of initiative.
- Comes to the table with solutions to solve problems.
Because it’s about more than just a pay check, we also offer some sweet perks…
- Medical cover
- Fortnightly half day off
- We’re open to flexible & remote working arrangements
- Get your birthday off (we might still have cake though)
- Casual dress code, work how you feel most comfortable
If you are interested in applying for the above position please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter attached, stating why you believe you’d be a valuable addition to the SwipedOn team.