Customer Success Representative
Mildenhall, United Kingdom
Join SwipedOn now to help us change the world, one visitor book at a time. Our visitor management platform sits in thousands of receptions worldwide and we’re growing this number at a rapid pace. We are looking for a highly motivated, customer-focused self-starter to join our Customer Success team in Mildenhall, UK. We are part of SmartSpace Software PLC.
Our Culture and Company
Our visitor management platform sits in thousands of receptions worldwide providing contactless sign in, and we’re continuing to grow this number at a rapid pace. As we increase our focus on customer success even further, we are looking for an outstanding Customer Success representative, who truly understands our customers’ needs, and puts the success of our customers at the forefront of everything they do.
Customer Success Representative
Being a proactive self-starter, you’ll help identify key areas of expansion and proactive strategies to increase revenues and reduce churn. You’ll work in tandem with our Account Executive to continue growing our customer base, ensuring our business remains healthy and customers remain happy.
You will also be expected to know the product inside and out in order to onboard, train and implement the software successfully with a range of customer profiles, sizes and segments. You will also be expected to provide help with customer support, ensuring our customers receive a world-class experience and are well-educated on using the software to a high standard.
- Successfully onboard new customers, through both one-on-one and group virtual training sessions
- Manage and resolve customer support queries and technical support via email, chat and phone
- Assist with implementation plans, ensuring all sites get up and running quickly and effectively
- Manage cancellation and suspension requests, working closely to retain or re-engage customers
- Responsible for retention strategies, proactively looking to reduce future revenue churn
- Identify expansion opportunities within the existing customer base
- Work closely with Sales on any Enterprise Deals, being the point of contact for priority support
- Help drive advocacy and referrals, increasing our NPS score and overall customer satisfaction
- Manage renewal processes
- Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Be the voice of the customer, understanding their pain points and communicating their concerns internally to influence future product roadmap
- Analyse trends in customer issues and suggest improvements to processes, policies, and products
- Collaboratively work within our wider team of sales, support and customer success to ensure our high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained
To Be successful in this role you must have...
- At least 1 year of proven experience in a customer success, sales or support role
- Customer service experience and a customer-centric attitude
- The right attitude! You need to be an ambitious and motivated self-starter
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Confidence in multitasking, managing multiple inbound support tickets simultaneously
- Someone who takes initiative and enjoys solving a wide range of problems
- The ability to understand and own the skills required to operate in a fast-paced tech environment
- Empathy and a desire to understand customer needs
- Experience working with a SaaS company is a plus
We’re looking for a person who is...
- Keen, curious, and never satisfied with ‘ordinary’
- Full of energy and focused to achieve
- A likeable person with a positive attitude
- A natural collaborator who wants to be part of a growing team and company
Hours & place of workFull time role, Monday - Friday. Your schedule is subject to change based on business needs and may occasionally require you to work out of your scheduled hours to meet business demand. This role is based at our office in Mildenhall.
If you are interested in applying for the above position please forward your application to Rozanna Lillas at email@example.com with a cover letter attached, stating why you believe you’d be a valuable addition to the SwipedOn team.