Customer Support Representative
Tauranga, New Zealand
Join SwipedOn now to help us change the world, one visitor book at a time. Our visitor management platform sits in thousands of receptions worldwide providing contactless sign in and we’re continuing to grow this number at a rapid pace. We are looking for a highly motivated, customer-focused self-starter to join us as our new Customer Support Representative at our HQ in Tauranga. We are part of SmartSpace Software PLC.
Our Culture and Company
SwipedOn is an established and successful SaaS business based in Tauranga with offices in New Zealand, the US, and the UK. We are an exciting company with a truly global customer base and footprint. SwipedOn prides itself on being a great place to work. We are a fun and friendly team who love to collaborate and be creative. We care about the environment and act as a responsible corporate (we plant a new native tree for every new customer we sign up). We believe in working hard, delivering results and the satisfaction of a job well done, but we also value quality of life.
Customer Support Representative role
The Customer Support role has been created to cater for our ever-increasing customer support needs. In this role you will be responsible for providing technical support, ensuring our customers receive a world-class experience and are well-educated on using the software to a high standard. With a key focus on increasing education, adoption and ultimately reducing churn, you will help assist our customers across all stages of their customer lifecycle, while working closely with the Sales and Product teams to highlight any bugs, requests or feedback.
Being the face of the company, you will represent our brand to the market, assisting and delighting our customers with every interaction. Ultimately, this role will contribute to building profitable, long-term relationships with our customers to reach our overall business objectives.
- Manage and resolve customer queries and technical support via email, chat and phone.
- Provide sales support and information for leads visiting our website or any other direct channel of communication.
- Conduct new customer onboarding, training and adoption calls.
- Follow technical tickets through the chain of support from initial contact, development team involvement and final solution with the client.
- Manage all issues, bugs and feature requests that come in via the support channel.
- Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction - increasing our NPS score and improving retention rates.
- Be the voice of the customer, understanding their pain points and communicating their concerns internally to influence future product roadmap.
- Analyse trends in customer issues and suggest improvements to processes, policies, and products.
- Collaboratively work within our wider team of sales, support and customer success to ensure our high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained.
- Conduct Ad-Hoc UAT testing of SwipedOn Testflight / Staging releases as requested or required.
To be successful in this role you must have….
- At least 1 year of proven experience in a similar support role.
- A customer-centric mindset and problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Confidence in multitasking, managing multiple inbound support tickets simultaneously.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Someone who takes initiative and enjoys solving a wide range of problems.
- Empathy and a desire to understand customer needs.
- The ability to understand and own the skills required to operate in a fast-paced tech environment.
- Experience working with a SaaS company is a plus.
We're looking for a person who is…
- Keen, curious and never satisfied with 'ordinary'
- Full of energy and focused to achieve
- A likeable person with a positive attitude
- A natural collaborator who wants to be part of a growing team and company
Hours & place of work
Full time role, generally between the hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday - Friday, but some flexibility may be required. This role is based at our waterfront CBD office, with the best view in Tauranga!
If you are keen to join us on our exciting journey apply now with a cover letter attached, stating why you believe you’d be a valuable addition to the SwipedOn team.
All applicants must have the legal right to work in NZ.
Please note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
No recruiters please.