We have an exciting opportunity for three technical development summer interns to introduce a number of new integrations into the SwipedOn platform. The project would build upon the successful work done by previous interns to develop a webhooks service, allowing us to send messages to third-party services when an event happens on our platform. We currently have planned Slack and Teams support, a thermal device support (indicating whether a visitor or employee may be suffering from a virus), gate management, data storage and much more!We are also looking for one product summer intern to work alongside the integration team to analyse the specifics needed to scope the actual development of integrations. This project would include identifying candidate feature requests that could be solved via an integration, conducting customer research, scoping and validating solutions, and prioritizing competing integration feature options to support and guide the work of the technical interns.The interns will be integrated into our current teams and work alongside our Developers and Product Owners. Our teams run in sprint schedules and the interns will be fully embedded in SwipedOn’s software development lifecycle, and QA & UAT processes.
To be eligible for these internships, you must:
- Be studying, or have recently completed, an undergraduate or postgraduate degree or qualification at NZQA level 7-10. If study has been completed, the closing date of your final semester should be less than 12 months ago.
- Be studying science, technology, engineering, design or business at a New Zealand tertiary education institute.
- Be legally permitted to work in New Zealand.
- Not have been previously employed at the business unless part-time or temporary.
- Not have undertaken more than two Experience Grant internships with the same business.
Ideally we are looking at a start date of mid/end November 2022 until mid/end February 2023.
These internships are awesome (paid) opportunities for enthusiastic, curious and driven students to work alongside a supportive and welcoming team on a full time basis (40 hours a week).
Apply now by sending your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining what internship you are interested in, why you’re interested in SwipedOn and how you feel you could make a contribution to our team!