Internship Opportunities with SwipedOn (four in total)
Tauranga, New Zealand
Who we are…
SwipedOn is a global SaaS company specialising in workplace sign in software. In a nutshell: we facilitate the sign in of people into spaces and places with a beautifully designed, customer-centric software solution. We’ve grown fast and have some big goals in the pipeline.
A bit about us…
Here at SwipedOn, we think we’re a pretty good bunch to work with (but that’s what they all say right?), so here’s a little more about us:
- Our growing team is a dynamic bunch who love a laugh and are brought together by a passion for simplifying the complex and making work life as easy as possible (not to mention good coffee and a penchant for ping pong).
- Our head office is perched right on the waterfront in the beautiful Bay of Plenty, and from here we have established ourselves as a successful global SaaS company. We help over 7000 businesses around the world simplify and streamline their workplace sign in, checking in thousands of employees and visitors every day.
- We’re fast-moving, and enjoy building, learning and exploring new ideas together, one of our favourite mottos is “better an oops than a what if”, so if you’re looking for somewhere to test crazy ideas - we’re here for it.
- Our goal is to make things easy and as stress-free as possible, provide fantastic value and unbeatable customer service, all while having a bit of fun along the way. We like to do our part for the planet too, which is why we plant a native tree for every new customer who signs up.
About the roles…
We are also looking for one product summer intern to work alongside the integration team to analyse the specifics needed to scope the actual development of integrations. This project would include identifying candidate feature requests that could be solved via an integration, conducting customer research, scoping and validating solutions, and prioritizing competing integration feature options to support and guide the work of the technical interns.
The interns will be integrated into our current teams and work alongside our Developers and Product Owners. Our teams run in sprint schedules and the interns will be fully embedded in SwipedOn’s software development lifecycle, and QA & UAT processes.
To be eligible for these internships, you must:
- Be studying, or have recently completed, an undergraduate or postgraduate degree or qualification at NZQA level 7-10. If study has been completed, the closing date of your final semester should be less than 12 months ago.
- Be studying science, technology, engineering, design or business at a New Zealand tertiary education institute.
- Be legally permitted to work in New Zealand.
- Not have been previously employed at the business unless part-time or temporary.
- Not have undertaken more than two Experience Grant internships with the same business.
Ideally we are looking at a start date of mid/end November 2022 until mid/end February 2023.
These internships are awesome (paid) opportunities for enthusiastic, curious and driven students to work alongside a supportive and welcoming team on a full time basis (40 hours a week).
Apply now by sending your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com outlining what internship you are interested in, why you’re interested in SwipedOn and how you feel you could make a contribution to our team!