Tauranga, New Zealand
SwipedOn is a global SaaS business with a great track record and even bigger ambitions. We have an exciting opportunity for experienced mobile developers to join in the design, development, testing and support of our software applications, on personal devices and tablets. You’ll work on established and new projects used every day by thousands of users in over 70 countries, all from our awesome seaside offices in Tauranga.
What you will be doing…
- Work with our UX and product teams to create and plan useful and useable mobile features for our customers
- Turn those plans into reliable, delightful experiences on phones and tablets
- Collaborate with your colleagues in the mobile team on QA, sprint planning, estimation, scoping and support
- Provide technical insight to the support, marketing and sales teams as required
- Follow technology trends and demonstrate innovation
- Share coaching and training with other developers
- Continue learning and contributing to the improvement of the team and the company
A bit about us...
What you will need to bring…
- Deep knowledge of the Android or iOS SDKs … or both!
- Experience and understanding of best-practice application design and execution
- Good testing experience and habits
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns and object orientated design principles
- Keen appreciation of mobile visual design and user experiences
- A good understanding of source control best practices
- Experience and understanding of agile software development
- A can-do attitude
- Motivated to learn and improve
- Ability to adapt to change and provide problem-solving skills
- Keen to work in a team environment and provide excellent communication skills
- Keen, curious, and never satisfied with 'ordinary'
- A likeable person with a positive attitude
- A natural collaborator who wants to be part of a growing team and company
- Eager to share and eager to learn
- Self motivated
- Constantly innovating and driving positive change
Come work with us and you will…
- Have the added advantage of flexible working
- Be entitled to company share options at no cost to you
- Receive a performance bonus
- Have an extra day off for birthday
- Get KiwiSaver ‘on top’ of your salary
- Be entitled to paid paternity/partners leave
Applicants must have the legal right to work in NZ.