Tauranga, New Zealand
We are looking for talented and experienced individuals to join our fast moving development team as QA Engineers, to work on our powerful workplace space management SaaS solutions.
This role plays an important part in our company's product development process and requires detailed, comprehensive and well structured planning and testing abilities.
The QA Engineer will be looking to use their experience to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to continually push our product quality to the next level.
You must have a passion for software development and the drive to contribute to a fast moving and innovative team. The ideal candidate will be a team player with the ability to learn quickly, keeping up to date with the latest methodologies and tools and using their own initiative. Good communication skills are essential as we work with a varied multicultural team.
We’ve got a bold vision, to change the way the world uses workplace technology and you can be a part of developing these products.
What you will be doing on a daily basis...
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities and plan release schedules with the Product Owner
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Actively participate in ticket creation, triage and resolution
- Help ensure proposed features are well-designed and -scoped before development begins
- Remain up to date with new development trends and technologies, and contribute to company wide technology decisions
Skills and Expertise
- Proven track record and experience in test automation roles
- Solid knowledge and hands on experience with SQL and scripting is required
- Solid knowledge and hands on experience with UI testing and mobile testing is required
- Strong familiarity with RESTful API's is required
- Knowledge across Azure, Android, React Native, React and Xamarin is desirable
- Jira and TestRail knowledge is desirable
- Willingness to learn new languages or technologies as necessary is required
We're looking for a person who is:
- Keen, curious and never satisfied with 'ordinary'
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse team
- You can think on your feet and are able to work well in changing and ambiguous circumstances
- Ability to self manage and meet aggressive deadlines
- You have excellent people skills and the ability to communicate well both verbally and written
Are you one of our legends in the making? We'd love to hear from you! Apply now with your cover letter and CV.
In your application please explain why you are interested in joining our company, and what attracts you to the position.
All applicants must have the legal right to work in NZ. Please note that applications with no cover letter will not be considered.