Who we are…
SwipedOn is a global SaaS company specialising in workplace sign in software. In a nutshell: we facilitate the sign-in of people into spaces and places with a beautifully designed, customer-centric software solution. We’ve grown fast and have some big goals in the pipeline and are looking for a highly motivated, competitive and customer-focused self-starter to join our sales team in the U.K.
A bit about us...
Here at SwipedOn, we think we’re a pretty good bunch to work with (but that’s what they all say right?), so here’s a little more about us:
Our growing team is a dynamic bunch who love a laugh and are brought together by a passion for simplifying the complex and making work life as easy as possible. Our head office is perched right on the waterfront in the beautiful Bay of Plenty in New Zealand and from here we have established ourselves as a successful global SaaS company. We help over 9,000 businesses around the world simplify and streamline their workplace sign in, checking in thousands of employees and visitors every day. We’re fast-moving, and enjoy building, learning and exploring new ideas together so if you’re looking for somewhere to test crazy ideas - we’re here for it.
Our goal is to make things easy and as stress-free as possible, provide fantastic value and unbeatable customer service, all while having a bit of fun along the way. We like to do our part for the planet too, which is why we plant a native tree for every new customer who signs up.
About the role...
We are looking for a sales superstar to join us on our journey to grow our presence in Europe. Being able to provide a personalised and tailored experience to our European customers, you will be focused on growing new revenue and customer numbers, while identifying opportunities to manage and expand our existing customer base. The Sales Account Executive reports to our Chief Revenue Officer and plays a key role in our business, turning new customers into long-term profitable relationships. Being the face of SwipedOn, you will represent our brand to the market, assisting and delighting our customers with every interaction to ensure their business needs are met. This is a remote role and can either be based in the UK or Europe.
What you will be doing…
- Achieve monthly quotas for new revenue and customer growth targets.
- Strategically build, manage and close a sales pipeline to achieve monthly goals.
- Manage inbound leads with a high priority, meeting SLA contract rates.
- Drive new initiatives to prospect outbound leads, focusing on high value or high converting segments.
- Identify opportunities to expand market reach throughout Europe, providing feedback and insight to Marketing to help better tailor messaging.
- Identify opportunities to continue growing the current customer base, expanding existing revenue through locations, upgrades and add-ons.
- Handle, to a high quality, our enterprise customers with ongoing support and relationship management.
- Supporting customer requests for technical support, both during trial periods and ongoing as and when needed.
- Analyse trends in customer issues and suggest improvements to processes, policies, and products.
- Maintain and keep an updated record of all customer activities in our CRM on a daily basis.
- Bring onboard and manage a high quality of customers minimising churn and downgrades.
What you will need to bring…
- The right attitude! You need to be an ambitious and motivated self-starter, someone who takes initiative and enjoys the challenge of selling to different customers while solving a wide range of problems.
- Are able to speak German and ideally also Italian, Spanish and/or French - preferable to have at least two of these languages alongside English.
- Understand current industry sales processes, sales techniques and negotiating strategies.
- Are comfortable with making a high volume of sales calls per day, following up via email and closing a large number of deals per month.
- Have a minimum of 1 year of proven sales experience in a sales environment, software preferable.
- Have a confident approach to sales and building relationships with key accounts.
- Enjoy the challenge of working with a broad range of different customers to understand their business needs and are comfortable working with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Are passionate about tech and enjoy finding ways to simplify the buying and selling process.
- Understand and own the skills required to operate in a fast-paced tech environment.
- Are confident in multi-tasking.
- Experience working with software, specifically a SaaS company is a plus.
- Experience with HubSpot, Intercom, G-suite and iOS is highly regarded.
We would love to hear from you if you are…
- An excellent communicator, both oral and written.
- Keen, curious, and never satisfied with ‘ordinary.’
- A likeable person with a positive attitude.
- Flexible in mindset and comfortable managing rapid change.
- A natural collaborator who wants to be part of a growing team and company.
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and have a high level of initiative.
- Comes to the table with solutions to solve problems.
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of an ambitious company who truly values their team, please apply now with your CV and cover letter!