The name of the location and/or group can be easily updated by a Company Admin from within the SwipedOn web dashboard.
The name of the location will display at the end of the sign-in notification. This can be helpful in identifying where the visitor has signed in.
Updating the Location name (single location)
Navigate to the 'Settings' > 'Locations & Devices' view of the SwipedOn web dashboard.
- Click on the text box to edit the name of the location.
- Click outside of the text box to save the changes. A green tick will display momentarily to indicate the change has been saved.
Updating the Location name (multiple locations)
Click on the arrow next to the location that the name will be adjusted against, and click on the text box to edit the existing name.
- Once changed, click outside of the text box to save this change. A small green tick will then appear momentarily next to the text to indicate it was successful.
Updating the Location Group name (multiple locations)
- Click on the + icon next to the location group that is to be renamed to expand the options.
- Click on the text for the location group name, or click on the pen and paper icon next to this to edit.
Click outside of the text box when finished editing to apply the change.