The Devices view of the web dashboard displays information related to the devices connected to SwipdOn.
🏳️ Available for Business and Enterprise
- To view this page, click on the 'Locations & Devices' view on the left side of the SwipedOn web dashboard, as shown below.
- If subscribed to a multi-location account, click on the 'Devices' tab at the top of the page.
- If more than one device is listed, click on the arrow buttons to expand the location and each device to view additional information.
- Here, the admin can view the unique device ID that is generated for each device. Once this is connected, additional information such as the SwipedOn app and iOS version will display against each device.
Renaming the device
- To rename an existing device, below 'Device name', click on the pen & paper icon.
- Once this icon has been clicked on, the name text box will open up for you to then edit this name. Clicking outside of this name text box will save your changes.
Removing a device
- To remove a device, click on the arrow to expand the device that will be removed.
- Then click on the 'Remove' button, and the app logged into this ID will be logged out, and the device will no longer be listed on this page.
*Please note that an account will show one device at a minimum, there is no option to remove ALL devices. Logging out and deleting the app will ensure the remaining device ID is no longer used.