Who we are…
SwipedOn is a global SaaS company specialising in workplace sign in software. In a nutshell: we facilitate the sign in of people into spaces and places with a beautifully designed, customer-centric software solution. We’ve grown fast and have some big goals in the pipeline.
As our product has grown, so have the responsibilities within our Finance team and this challenging, diverse role is now available for a full time Compliance Finance Administrator. It is a pivotal role within the business and would suit a confident, energetic, and savvy professional who has both finance experience and is passionate about legal administration. This is an integral role in ensuring the business is compliant with the rules and regulations within New Zealand and with our customers world wide.
A bit about us...
Here at SwipedOn, we think we’re a pretty good bunch to work with (but that’s what they all say right?), so here’s a little more about us:
Our team is a dynamic bunch who love a laugh, and are brought together by a passion for simplifying the complex and making work life as easy as possible (not to mention good coffee and a penchant for ping pong).
Our head office is perched right on the waterfront in the beautiful Bay of Plenty, and from here we have established ourselves as a successful global SaaS company. We help over 9,000 businesses around the world simplify and streamline their workplace sign in, checking in thousands of employees and visitors every day.
We’re fast-moving, and enjoy building, learning and exploring new ideas together, so if you’re looking for somewhere to test crazy ideas - we’re here for it.
Our goal is to make things easy and as stress-free as possible, provide fantastic value and unbeatable customer service, all while having a bit of fun along the way. We like to do our part for the planet too, which is why we plant a native tree for every new customer who signs up.
What you will be doing…
- You will be responsible for reviewing sales, legal and technical documents.
- Completing vendor, privacy and security forms, RFP’s and service agreements, ensuring they meet required regulations.
- Reviewing and marking up custom customer contracts.
- Customer/internal hardware orders and maintaining the asset register.
- Providing financial assistance including Xero administration and monthly commission calculations.
- Billing platform (Stripe) maintenance including churn processing, proration calculations and discounts.
- General sales support and administration.
- You'll be working under the direction of the Finance Director and CEO, assisting in all aspects of compliance.
What you will need to bring…
- Strong decision making and negotiating skills.
- Experience in both quality assurance and maintaining compliance, including updating legal documents and policies.
- Proofreading and editing ability.
- Experience with Stripe and Xero would be an advantage.
- Be a confident and professional communicator, both oral as well as written.
- Be super organised and efficient and have excellent attention to detail.
- Have a can-do attitude that no job is too big or small.
- An abundance of initiative.
We would love to hear from you if you are…
- Keen, curious, and never satisfied with 'ordinary'
- A likable person with a positive attitude
- A natural collaborator who wants to be part of a growing team and company
- Eager to share and eager to learn
- Self motivated
- Constantly innovating and driving positive change
Because it's about more than just a paycheck, we also offer some sweet perks…
- Every second Friday is a half day!
- Company share options at no cost to you
- Company performance based bonus
- Get your birthday off (we might still have cake though)
- KiwiSaver ‘on top’ of your salary
- Paid paternity/partners leave
- Annual wellness week
- Free espresso coffee, smoothies, snacks, fruit & Friday beverages
- Standing desks
- Casual dress code, work how you feel most comfortable
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of an ambitious company who truly values their team, please apply now with your CV and cover letter!
All applicants must have the legal right to work in NZ.