Sales Operations Specialist
Tauranga, New Zealand
Join SwipedOn now to help us change the world, one check in at a time. Our platform sits in thousands of receptions worldwide providing contactless sign in and we’re continuing to grow this number at a rapid pace. We are looking for a Sales Operations Specialist who will proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency to support SwipedOn’s strategic plan. Through data analysis, reporting, process optimisation and communication, you will work closely with key stakeholders to contribute and drive revenue objectives and growth. This role is located at our waterfront CBD office, with the best view in Tauranga!
Our Culture and Company
SwipedOn is an established and successful SaaS business based in Tauranga with offices in New Zealand, the US, and the UK. We are an exciting company with a truly global customer base and footprint. SwipedOn prides itself on being a great place to work. We are a fun and friendly team who love to collaborate and be creative. We care about the environment and act as a responsible corporate (we plant a new native tree for every new customer we sign up). We believe in working hard, delivering results and the satisfaction of a job well done, but we also value quality of life.
The Sales Operations Specialist will support both the Global Head of Sales and Finance Director to ensure end to end effectiveness of the Sales and Billing cycle. Your main objective will be to reduce any friction within the sales process, with the ultimate aim of increasing productivity, revenue and profit. This will include:
- Being responsible for the implementation and ongoing management of the sales and billing processes, including optimisation.
- Achievement of sales goals and strategic objectives.
- Being accountable for the thorough implementation of sales-impacting initiatives.
- Being responsible for accurate and on-time reporting essential for sales effectiveness.
A true self starter, you will proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement, implementing new and ongoing enhancements to increase sales effectiveness and efficiency. You will also support the Billing aspect of the sales process, aiming to streamline the order to cash cycle.
You will be expected to own the CRM processes and data quality, facilitating continuous improvements to make the sales operation more efficient and ultimately increase revenue growth.
- Managing technical tools and platforms, including CRM (Hubspot) and Billing (Stripe), ensuring systems are speaking to each other and removing obstacles for the sales team
- Reporting on sales performance and campaign results, communicating wins internally
- Analysing trends and behaviour patterns to increase sales effectiveness and efficiency
- Organising and maintaining sales collateral for access by reps
- Involved in new projects that impact sales, defining processes and ensuring systems and CRM are set up to ensure success of project or initiative
- Increasing reps' efficiency with leads, transactions, and time management
- Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas, ensuring quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources
- Defining and refining structured sales processes for efficiency and maximising conversions
- Using internal data, along with market and competitor research, to help drive sales strategy and “hit the numbers”
- Monthly & Quarterly incentive and commission quality review
- Supports the quality assurance of the billing cycle
- Billing administration tasks within Stripe, including managing customer suspensions, cancellations and other related sales tasks
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence, essential to the sales organisation
- Recommend revisions to existing reports, or assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Working with Finance and HR providing assistance with sales incentive compensation administration on an as-needed basis, or when required.
- Build peer support and work cross-functionally between teams to improve the billing experience of customers
To be successful in this role you must have…
- Experience in sales operations or sales effectiveness roles
- Experience with subscription-based SaaS billing
- Proven experience with Hubspot and CRM management
- Demonstrated data analysis and process optimisation to achieve business objectives
- The right attitude! You need to be an ambitious and a motivated self-starter.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Confidence in multitasking and meeting deadlines.
- Someone who takes initiative and enjoys solving a wide range of problems.
- The ability to understand and own the skills required to operate in a fast-paced tech environment.
- Experience working with a SaaS company and Stripe is a plus.
We're looking for a person who is…
- Keen, curious, and never satisfied with 'ordinary'
- Full of energy and focused to achieve
- A likeable person with a positive attitude
- A natural collaborator who wants to be part of a growing team and company
Hours & place of work
Full time role, generally between the hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday - Friday, but some flexibility may be required.
If you are keen to join us on our exciting journey apply now with a cover letter attached, stating why you believe you’d be a valuable addition to the SwipedOn team.
All applicants must have the legal right to work in NZ.
Please note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
No recruiters please.