When he's not DJing, causing chaos with his wife and two year old son, and dreaming about eating at a bunch of Michelin Star restaurants, Jason S is SwipedOn's product analyst. We caught up with Jason for a quickfire round of questions to learn more about him.
What does a day in the life of you at SwipedOn look like?
What do you like about working at SwipedOn?
What do you particularly like about what we’re doing with SwipedOn?
What three words would you use to describe your role?
What is your SwipedOn screensaver?
What did you do in your previous working life?
What do you do in your free time?
What are three things still left on your bucket list?
- Eat at a bunch of Michelin star restaurants
- Go to Dekmantel festival in Holland
- Go see a Baltimore game at home against the Pittsburgh Steelers (where we win obviously)
What’s on your SwipedOn playlist?
• Mac Ayers ~ Something to Feel
• Gunna ~ Drip or Drown 2
• Power Trip ~ Nightmare Logic
• Young Thug ~ So Much Fun