When she's not dreaming about getting a lie-in past 6:00am or beating her PB half marathon time ⏰ Erin is our self-confessed treasure hunter here at SwipedOn (aka compliance administrator). We caught up with Erin to find out what a day in the life at SwipedOn is like for her.
What does a day in the life of you at SwipedOn look like?
What do you like about working at SwipedOn?SwipedOn is a very positive friendly workplace, having no experience in the SaaS industry I've had to ask a lot of questions (and google a lot of acronyms 💯) and have been quite amazed how willing to help everyone is. And as above, I love the variation of my role.
What do you particularly like about what we’re doing with SwipedOn?
What three words would you use to describe your role?
What is your SwipedOn screensaver?
What did you do in your previous working life?
What do you do in your free time?
What are three things still left on your bucket list?
2. Beating my last 1/2 marathon time 🥇
3. Having the time and headspace to think about more bucket list items
What’s on your SwipedOn playlist?
- Morning Sunshine by BlueyGreen - off my husbands EP 🎵
- Shout by Tears for Fears - my 1.5yr old makes us play this every morning at 5.30am followed by Volcano Man - a Will Ferrell special.
- Aside from this my husband is a music fiend and I don't get much of a look-in when it comes to getting to choose the music! The last live music I got to see was NZ bands The Beths and also Leisure playing with the NZ Symphony Orchestra.